A common concern with many of our patients is the alignment of the smile. Sometimes, the teeth are crooked or spaced apart. Other times, patients have poor bite alignment or overcrowding. There are several ways in which these concerns can be addressed, but Dr. M.H. Peters, Jr. finds that the best solution is that of orthodontic treatment. Instead of undergoing extensive work with a specialist using metal brackets and wires, patients in the Houston, TX area are excited to learn about alternative treatments such as Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Dr. M.H. Peters, Jr. describes Invisalign treatment as clear aligner therapy. This treatment eliminates the need for metal brackets and wires and instead, realigns the smile using aligner trays. These trays are worn by the patient at least 20 hours a day to gently reposition the teeth into proper alignment. Patients progress through their personal series of custom-made trays until they reach the end of treatment and have a beautifully aligned smile! Invisalign is perfect for patients with mild to moderate misalignment of the teeth and bite, and is an affordable and more discreet solution than conventional orthodontia.
There are many reasons why patients choose Invisalign.
- Invisalign is affordable for most of our patients, comparable in cost to conventional braces
- Invisalign is discreet, allowing patients to change the appearance of the smile without it being noticeable
- Invisalign is easy to use and simple to clean, ensuring proper compliance by patients
- Invisalign allows patients to remove their aligner trays to thoroughly brush and floss their teeth after every meal
- Invisalign eliminates the need for a specialist and allows patients to visit the dentist they already know and trust
- Invisalign provides effective treatment for most patients in less than one year
At Peters Dental Associates, we provide Invisalign and more!
If you are considering Invisalign or other cosmetic or restorative dental procedures and live in the area of Houston, TX, we welcome you to our practice! Dr. M.H. Peters, Jr. provides comprehensive services in his practice, conveniently located at 2508 Bay Area Boulevard, Ste. #100. Call (281) 486-8061 today to schedule an appointment at Peters Dental Associates.