Straighten Your Smile
Looking to straighten and enhance your smile? Dr. Peters of Peters Dental Associates in Clear Lake, Texas can help! AcceleDent® Aura is a easy, hands-free device designed for faster orthodontic treatment with only 20 minutes daily use. Softpulse technology also allows bone remodeling to occur 50% faster than other straightening methods.
Acceledent Aura is Safe and Gentle
AcceleDent Aura is cleared by the FDA and has been demonstrated safe and reliable in U.S. clincaltrials. Acceledent Aura’s vibration is a reasonable and safe approach for accelerating tooth movement. In fact the force applied to teeth during ordinary chewing is at least 200x greater than the force applied with AcceleDent. It also reduces discomfort associated with tooth movement from braces.
History of Stimulation on Bone Remodeling
Mechanical stimulation (vibration) of bone has been studied since the mid – 1980’s to heal bone fractures and to treat osteoporosis.
- Studies have shown that mechanical stimulation of bone can increase the rate of fracture healing and bone density in long bones. Vibrating plates are currently available to treat bone and muscle loss. These devices vibrate the entire body – including the head and teeth – and are used by patients for 20 to 30 minutes a day.
- AcceleDent Aura builds on the clinical benefits of vibration and applies SoftPulse Technology to help safely speed the rate of tooth movement.
AcceleDent Aura with SoftPuls Technology
AcceleDent Aura’s SoftPulse Technology releases a safe and effective light force pulse that transmits through the roots of your teeth to the surrounding bone socket. This helps accelerate the cellular response and speeds up the rate with which your teeth can move. When used in conjunction proven to move teeth up to 50% faster.
Teeth are surrounded by three key components:
- GINGIVA: Gum tissue that surrounds each tooth and provides a seal
- PERIODONTAL LIGAMENT (PDL): A membrane that covers the bottom portion of each tooth
- ALVEOLAR BONE: Hardened bone that surrounds each tooth socket